Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Z Gallerie

The list of things I would buy at Z Gallerie is a mile long. Not kidding. In my fancy dream condo that I pretend I have, I would have lots of things from Z Gallerie in it.  Below are some of my current favorites....

Mirrored Butler Tray:
I love the nailhead trim. The wood base is perfect for holding different types of glasses, & you cannot go wrong with slots for six bottles.

$260
Antique Twig Coat Rack:
This would be perfect in my entryway. Not the type of coat rack I would like cluttered with coats, but it does serve a purpose!!
$150
Destination Boxes:
I neeeeeed these for my bookcase.  They'll hold photos & maybe love letters, & they'll look great doing so.

Set of 4 Paris & New York Decorative Boxes $149
Small Deer Head:
I'm not sure where I'd put this guy, but I know I like him & I know I want him.  Maybe in the entryway over a console table.  Definitely somewhere where his antlers won't poke my visitor's eyes out.

$50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...