Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh a horse of course!

I want this. I LOVE this. I have to have it.  I don't even know where I'd hang it (at 24.5 inches tall) - but oh I love it so!!

If you would like to buy this for me, order it here & I will be forever grateful.  I'm dreaming of appropriate places to hang it as we speak.....



*An update on another item I HAVE to have: the Tory Burch Robinson Satchel I blogged about here.  Jumped online to order that badboy during the President's Day Weekend sale, & much to my dismay - the bag is sold out.  It's not even an OPTION to order online.  It isn't in stock in any boutique in the US, & it isn't in stock in any TB retailer in the greater Boston MA region. Not on EBay. I am devastated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...