Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pretty Little Things

Wayyy back in the day, I fell in love with Pamela Hanson's work before I knew who Tim Walker was, before I even graduated from highschool. This woman is genius (well, her work is genius - clearly she needs a financial advisor but that's besides the point!) I would love to slink around all day in leopard-print lingerie & messy hair while Pamela shoots gorgeous photos of me. That would be a miracle. Not so much to have Pamela in my apartment, but the gorgeous photos part.  LOOK at these girls. They're perfect in every way, & I hate them even more when I realize they're not even trying to look perfect!











I may just have to purchase one of Pamela's coffee table books.  Looking at her work could keep anyone occupied for hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...