Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm A Matchbook Girl

 I have another recommendation ( I seem to be full of them lately sorry).  My favorite online design mag, Matchbook Magazine.
"Launched in January 2011, Matchbook is an online lifestyle publication celebrating classics - shaken and stirred. Our monthly issues cover past and present fashion, decor, the arts, travel and culture. Brimming with intriguing interviews, stately homes, captivating memoirs and swoon-worthy fashion spreads, matchbook seeks to inspire women around the globe to design a life they adore. From lipstick to letterpress, gelato to grosgrain, and Paris to Peru, consider us your field guide to a charmed life."
Hi, does that not have Alexandra Anderson written all over it? Of course I'm a fan!  You had me captivated at shaken and stirred. I have found a sneaky way to print this publication - thank goodness because this is my reading material for my commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...