Thursday, March 17, 2011

MAXImum splendor

I am one happy camper after seeing maxi dresses making a big return this season.  Not everyone is a fan, & unfortunately that includes more than a handful of males I've met...but they're probably just jealous they can't wear a flowy gown in the summer with cute bangles,baubles,& belts like weee can!

Splendid always makes the best cotton apparel.  Their cotton jersey is always the softest pre-shrunk cotton that you just want to snuggle with. I love this Splendid racerback maxi dress ($98), & more so - I love the price!


I absolutely love the color of this Max & Cleo dress ($198) as well as the back detailing...& the embroidery on the front is so flattering.


Soft Joie Dorsey's tie dye maxi dress ($128) is made for my heart. I'm a sucker for color-blocking & ombre, what can I say.

If you're like me & you intend on living in maxi dresses all summer (from morning coffee..to the beach..to the bar..) you may want to stock up on these ($25!) - ofcourse Target has cute yet affordable maxis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...