Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Drew

When I saw Drew wearing this outfit recently, something sparked inside me.  I don't know how, why, or what exactly "sparked" (other than a strong desire to shop)- but I am so.into.this.getup.


(Minus the shoe pairing.) Naturally I got right on the world wide web to purchase the two-tone denim shirt that I envisioned wearing with long jersey skirts, white denim jeans (& a big brown belt!) & a number of other things that would somehow justify this purchase. Wrong.  Outfit-fantasies came to a screeching halt when I discovered this little denim number is $278 (by Current/Elliott). Two hundred & seventy eight dollars for a denim shirt that I could probably pluck off some squirrely cowboy in the middle of Texas. My mother would have my head on a platter if I were to buy it. Saving my head, & my bank account - I found the look for less, ta da!

1. Ralph Lauren Rugby Skinny Chambray Workshirt $98
2. Aldo ALSIDIA Women's Wedges $80
3. James Perse Pull-On Maxi Skirt $145
4. Anthropologie Longeing Belt $48
5. Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator $139

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...