Thursday, March 31, 2011

BLOG Crush

Yet another girl crush. Style/blog/closet/shoe crush. Everything crush. Bee from Atlantic-Pacific has some serious style & can be noted as a "layering genius". Dare I say she puts Carrie Bradshaw & Cupcakes & Cashmere to shame...? I know where I stand, but I'll give you a few (or ten) pictures to decide for yourself. You have no idea how badly I wish she was my stylist/friend/personal shopper!!









Images via Atlantic-Pacific

I cannot help but want to do a complete overhaul on my closet after raiding BEE's blog. Few things I love most about her: red lips - yes! (everytime I wear my NARS redlipstick I join the BGC (bad girls club) - not kidding). Nerd glasses :) You know I have a soft spot in my heart for these. Bangles/baubles/bracelets piled high upon a big 'ol gold watch. Love.


If you haven't bookmarked Atlantic-Pacific - do.it.now.  (& thank me later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...