Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ZARA

...Is KiLLiNG it this season.  For starters, everytime I visit their Newbury St. store, it's packed. I now only visit the store between 10 a.m. & 11 a.m. or from 1p.m. to 3p.m. on weekdays.  Unfortunately for those of you who don't live close to a Zara you're out of luck as you cannot shop on their website. It bothers me that Zara & Club Monaco products aren't offered online.  Boo to that. 

Anywho! Moving on to a number of things that caught my eye the other day while I perused the luxe 2-story Zara in Boston :)

I'm not sure if I am allowed to buy another black ankle boot this year - but if I were I would be purchasing this one.

Ankle Boot with Elastic


Now on the other hand..I do not own a pair of leopard ankle boots YET. I'm obsessed with these.
Leopard Ankle Boot 

 The Flat Sole Musketeer Boot. The name alone makes me laugh & the color makes me drool!

Flat Sole Musketeer Boot
Sooo fancy!
Silk Printed Tunic
...& for my winter obsession: Ankle.Length.Trousers. I had to have them & I plan on wearing them...everywhere.

Tweed Trousers
Here are more looks from Zara I am in complete admiration over. (& I LOVE the model's red lipstick):






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...