Monday, December 27, 2010

"We live not according to reason, but according to fashion" - Seneca

I know it is rare for me to devote a whole post to just one product, but these boots from Target are worth it. Mossimo's Katherine Leather Engineer Boots ($49.99) are Genuine leather boots for under $50..& worth every penny. I asked my sister to get me these for Christmas this year, & I have not taken them off since I opened them.

Mossimo Katherine Engineer Boots
They are so comfortable & perfect for this time of year.  I have been pairing them with black leggings&jeggings, big wool knit sweaters, & messy hair.  Target.com offers free shipping on any purchase over $50 (we couldn't find these boots in any Boston or NY Target store) so add a pair of these leggings to your cart & avoid shipping fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...