Thursday, December 9, 2010

Giftguide: Part Deux

I love this time of year. As much as I love shopping for myself, I like shopping for others even more.  This year, I'm a little late in the game - but not for lack of perusing! Below are more of my 2010 finds.




1. Bobbi Brown Lipgloss ($20) in the best color I've ever seen: {Buff}  The consistency resembles MAC lipglass, but in a perfect nude shade.  I hope I find this at the bottom of my stocking!

2. Merriam-Webster Collegiate Edition Dictionary ($138.99) in genuine goatskin leather. I love the metallic white gold.  I think the perfect home for this is right on my bookcase!

3. Club Monaco started selling the "Library" line of Paddywax candles, & I must say, they're worth.every.penny. I particularly loved the Edgar Allen Poe scent ($25), but the Jane Austen scent was just as wonderful.

4. Ben's Garden Antique Estate Key Glass Necessity Tray ($64). I fell in love with Ben's Garden glass trays after seeing them in a little antique shop in my hometown.  The perfect catch-all tray for a mother, colleague, or boss.

5. Also from Ben's Garden - this slightly larger glass tray depics a map of one of my favorite summer spots, Cape Cod, MA. Vintage Cape Cod Glass Tray ($74)

6. For the entertainer in your life, a relatively inexpensive plum&gold rectangle lacquer tray from Caspari.  The tray is 14" x 19" perfect atop a ottoman, or to serve drinks off of & is a steal at only $30!

7. I love tartan patterned anything, & I love a man wearing a nice scarf.  This is the best of both worlds :) Barbour® Merino/Cashmere Tartan Scarf ($79) Tartan plaid will always be a classic, perfect for any man in your life any age!

8. The best product since sliced bread. Seriously.  Aigle Jumping Boots ($189). These boots are handcrafted in France with the look of leather with the functionality of rubber, including a 100% waterproof, oblique cut topline. How amazing are these?!  Looking like a chic riding boot, but acting like an all-weather rain boot. These blow those clunky Hunter boots right out of the water if you ask me.

9. One of many Graphic Image products that I love.  Apparently I'm into white gold metallic products, if I had an ipad - I would want this Monogrammed Case for Ipads ($135)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...