Friday, December 3, 2010

“How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?” - Dr Seuss

I can wholeheartedly say I have no idea where 2010 went.  Last time I checked, it was April. I must have been hiding under a rock because December has crept up on this year like never before.  Thankfully I am confident in saying I never stopped to think what time of year it was because I was having so much fun.  Not too many complaints about this year! I mean I didn't win the lottery, Jason Statham & Jake Gyllenhaal still haven't called me but oh well..

Here are some of my favorite things from 2010!

Ombré.  Total sucker for it. Ombré shirts, ombré hair, ombré dresses.


Chain strap bags. The return of the classic Chanel style!



Faux fur PETA-friendly VESTS!


The long-awaited return of leopard


Ankleee length trousers!  Hellooo fashionable highwaters.


Jeggings.  They're comfortable, fit in boots better, & maintain their shape. 


Blazers, blazers, blazers...


Victoria Beckham's dress collection:


 Flannel. Comfort chic


Fedoras.  This spring I bought a straw fedora from BananaRepublic - & lived in it all summer.  Tshirt, yoga pants, hair in a braid & my fedora.  They're just so darn fedorable ;)



Any trends from 2010 leave you with a warm&fuzzy feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...