Friday, August 12, 2011

Smitten.

There is no way to accurately describe my delight as I previewed the Society Social magalog a week shy of the release of Roxy from My Cup of Te's new furniture / home accents line.  I.Want.Everything. - & not in an obligatory "I should support a fellow blogger" way - but in a "I am SWOONING over these chairs / barcarts / tables / colors / designs / aesthetics". Roxy is equal parts genius, bold, & creative - a true entrepreneuress (at a young age too!). I was even more pleased to see Melanie Duncan's (The Iconic Blog) line of Luxury Monograms (formerly blogged about here) making a cameo in the spread.  A Society Social chippendale chair with a Luxury Monogram pillow is major.  Here's a preview below, & for the rest please head to Society Social








images via Society Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...