Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The narcissist in me...

..surely loves designer names, but I'd rather see my own name all over my apartment. Enter: Luxury Monograms, the chicest way to adorn your residence (& self) with your own branding. Their large selection of solid & patterned fabrics suit even my finicky taste.  With wedding season in full swing, monogrammed decorative pillows are the perfect gift for any couple / new baby / single gal (holla).  More from Luxury Monograms below:






images via Luxury Monograms

I'm loving the pillows & tote bags for bridal party gifts...if only I had my own bridal party to buy them for. & if I'm not mistaken I believe I spy some L'Objet china & Calvin Klein flatware...[super fancy]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...