Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thoughts Need To Be Provoked.

For those of you that know, or don't know rather - I moved to NYC (in a crazy/packed uhaul/screaming) whirlwind. I have a lovely apartment, with very little natural light & stark white walls... I need some major inspiration.  Majority of my thoughts & time have gone to getting used to this city (that I had visited TWICE prior to moving) - a new job - & a new company.  Not much left in the creative juices area. Now that I have some time to breathe, I'd like to make my new apartment feel like a home rather than a dreary lifeless hotel.  I don't think I can paint the walls (then again, when have I ever followed rules?) thus here is my inspiration for white walls!








images via The Decorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...