Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Necessities

At Starbucks..at work..in the airport..people are constantly asking me where I got my colorful notebook. I am always pulling one out of my purse to write down a memo to myself, an address, a thought, a to-do...anything really.  I cannot rave about these Paperthink notebooks enough. I bring them to work (out with the good 'ol Black&Reds & in with the Paperthinks!) to take notes during meetings...I bring them everywhere, & there is a color choice for everyone. Each notebook is made with 100% recycled leather & 50% recycled paper. At $6 a piece they hardly break the bank, & the soft leather is far less likely to get destroyed in (a bottomless pit) bag like mine.  ...Go on, order three for $15 & your super-organized-self can thank me later!


1 comment:

  1. I adore that picture of the notebook rainbow! I am a huge moleskine fan, but I've not heard of Paperthinks till just now. But leather covers? I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...