Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Inspiration

Outfit inspired by fall. I have an obsession with tartan plaid.  True (side) story: I combed the aisles of Target & every other wall-paper-selling-store this past Christmas looking for tartan plaid wrapping paper.  Couldn't find it anywhere.  My then-boyfriend thought I was insane.  We broke up shortly after, obviously one reason being he didn't share my love for tartan plaid. Wrapping paper is important people. Back to the outfit..tartan plaid mini with a sleek turtleneck. Jazz it up however you'd like, but do not forget two things: winged eyeliner & killer booties.  

P.S. Y'all better email/call/tweet/text/stalk me if you find tartan plaid wrapping paper this winter....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...