Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blog Crush: Jessie + The Concrete Catwalk

I had the pleasure of meeting one of the sweetest bloggers ever at Blogger's Night Out, Jessie from The Concrete Catwalk.  She is a household name in Kansas City & is even more stunning in person (you'll develop a major crush just from looking at her pictures!) Recently I did a quick interview with Jessie that I wanted to share, don't forget to head on over to The Concrete Catwalk & subscribe to her feed!

When hosting a gathering (of any size) what is your go to recipe? 
Beer battered fish tacos with homemade roasted tomatillo salsa!


Three products you cannot live without?
Assuming we're talking beauty products... Lancome Definicils mascara, Healthy Hooves Horse Hoof Lacquer (topcoat for my fingernails!) & Moroccan Oil for my dry hair


New edition to your playlist
Lana del Rey... her music is incredible & her style is enviable!


Most memorable quote
Faith does not panic, God is near. - My Meema :)


What's on your bedside table?
Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Repair, my cell phone charger & my Keel's journal


Favorite Fall 2011 collection:
For this fall, I LOVED Erin Fetherston, Jenni Kayne, Jill Stuart & Suno


Where do you go to relax & escape? What do you take with you?
In town? My fave thrift store! I generally leave my phone in the car (unless I need to be "working") & just zone out while I scour the racks.  It's so inspiring & relaxing to me! A close second would be the health club we belong to. Out of town? My parents' house in Scottsdale, AZ. I totally let my parents spoil me when I'm there, & spending time with my immediate & extended family is a definite recharge.


Best & worst part of your 20's:
Oh man...not wanting to get too intense here (I've definitely had some rough patches), I'd say my worse two parts were the death of both our puppy & our kitten (separate instances). The best parts? Marrying my husband Gerard (going on 5 years!) & leaving the corporate world to start my own business! SO rewarding & both of those were the best life decisions I've made this far. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...