Thursday, November 11, 2010

We're allll mad around hereee - Cheshire Cat


I love love looove Alice in Wonderland. I love everything about it.  The storyline, the characters, the origionals, the remakes, the decor, the quotes, everything! All throughout my little Boston apartment, there are nods to one of my favorite movies of all time. I just can't get enough.  If you're searching for a christmas, birthday, or just-because present for moi, anything Alice In Wonderland themed will do!


Etsy shop by Mr Yen

A few weeks ago I walked into the Ted Baker store on Newbury St & was absolutely ecstatic when I saw that the entire store resembled a scene out of Alice In Wonderland!  I'm kicking myself for not having a camera on me to take pictures to post. :(
I will try to do justice by posting my picks for A.I.W decor!


"Read the directions &; directly you will be directed in the right direction" 

Large Pocketwatch Clock


This large Pocketwatch Clock from Pottery Barn reminds me of the one the Mad Hatter looked at & said, "No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow!"


 
 
 
 
 


Etsy Shop: Nestlings

 
 
 
Of course no Alice themed room could go without a white rabbit.
I would use this cast iron furry guy on a bookcase as a bookend...
 
If I had endless fund$ & a warm Sunday afternoon in Boston to sit atop a gorgeous Back Bay roofdeck, I would want this party:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...