Friday, November 19, 2010

Creativity: The ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, & to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, & interpretations

I love interior design.  Rich fabrics, luxe textures, & an ambiance in a room that no one could replicate. Someday, I hope to have a fabulous house with an endless budget to decorate.  Of course I'll need help..I have decorating ADD, which does not lead to a house that flows well.  Enter: Erin Gates.  My design crush. (Major crush). The style & designs she creates are amazing.  I urge you to check out her blog, Elements of Style & get inspired.  ...Or just take a look at some of my finds below :)


Sunflower Zebra Chair


White Objects D'Art


Shreve Crump & Low Gurgling Cod Vase / Pitcher

Purple Garden Seat

&...the leading role:



Vintage Louis Vuitton Steamer Trunk

a mere $36,500.00!

...someday.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all...If only I could afford them. Even out of reach they are still lovely:)

    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...