Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Girl Crush: Natalie Portman

Ever since seeing Black Swan, I am totally obsessed with Natalie Portman.  I remember thinking she was great in Closer (2004) when she played Alice, the seductive stripper who gets to makeout with Jude Law & then Clive Owen. When I wikipedia-ed this bombshell, I learned quite a few interesting things about her! For starters - Natalie Portman is just her stage name.  Her real name is Natalie Hershlag. I've always wondered why actors/actresses use stage names even when their origional names are not hard to pronounce...?  At only 29 years old, she is smashing the box office with a fury.  Graced with uncanny beauty, she is not just another face in Hollywood. Natalie recieved her bachelors degree in Psychology from Harvard University. She's incredibly talented (as we all know), smart & gorgeous - & also a vegan.  Score one for the meateaters!


I was pleased to see Natalie is on the January2011 cover of Vogue - with a great article accompanying it.
Wouldn't mind one bit if I woke up tomorrow morning & looked exactly like her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...