Monday, January 3, 2011

Black Swan


I typically do not go see a whole lot of movies.  My sister had asked me on Christmas if I had any interest in seeing Black Swan & I am so glad we went.  The movie was unbelievable. I may be Natalie Portman's new #1 fan. She & Mila Kunis nailed their parts, & the story line was brilliant.  Initially after leaving the movie theatre, I was speechless. It was so intense & truly captivating, that I wasn't sure how I felt about it.  The next day I decided while slightly disturbing, it was also brilliant.  I recommend you see the movie - not with your boyfriend, but with your sister or girlfriend.  He'll end up hating ballet more than he already does!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a guy and I adored Black Swan!

    You don't have to like ballet to be swept up in Aronovsky's brilliant movie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...