Monday, July 18, 2011

Spinnin' round

I am so sorry for neglecting this blog.  I have traveled (no exaggeration) every single weekend - & have worked my butt off during the week. I am not complaining, my life is awesome.  For those of you who follow me on twitter - you know what parts of the continental US I have been gallivanting to & from on Friday afternoons & Sunday evenings.  I promise I'll be back my darlings. In the meantime please check out my new hairdresser's blog http://www.hdofblog.com/. Regan is genius, witty, & great at what she does.  She even posted a mean sidebun (updo) tutorial that I recreated for a wedding in New Hampshire this past weekend. Her product reviews are spot on, blow out how-to's have found their way into the inboxes of my girlfriends, & posts are pretty hysterical. 

If you live in NYC (like meeeeee!) visit her (I promise you will not regret it) at:
Regan Breinholt
Whittemore House
45 Grove St NYC 10014
212.242.8880

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...