Thursday, April 14, 2011

Navy Obsessions

Look I really want:





Hellers Day Moves Navy Romper - $230
Kate Spade Copa Wedges - $295
Cartier Love Bracelet - $4,850
OPI Cajun Shrimp - $5 (my #1 nailpolish color)

Look I'm allowed to have:



Geren Ford Navy Silk Pleated Romper - $176
Lily Pulitzer Resort Chic Wedge - $198
Overstock Polished Bangle Bracelet - $314
OPI Cajun Shrimp - $5

Navy, gold & a coral red are an iconic combination - one seen frequently on the streets of Boston. I think I have decided navy is my favorite color.  Navy blazers in the fall with chocolate brown boots & navy rompers in the summer with corals & kelly greens. My eyes (& inevitably wallet) are drawn to navy...& soon I fear it may become compulsive. (Let's just be thankful I don't have an affinity for the other navy - as in naval academy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...