Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Design Crush(es): Emerson Made

There has been quite the buzz floating around about New England's EmersonMade. I adore the works of Emerson & her husband Ryan. This perfect couple left the bustling streets of NYC & headed north to New Hampshire (hello, obviously I am a fan - UNH whattup!) where they renovated / restored an unbelievable farm.  Enough about the house, I'll save that for another post - let's talk about their design!  New Hampshire meets Polo meets JCrew meets Anthropologie. I love it - & if you love it like me, I suggest you stock up on your favorite pieces before the prices skyrocket with their inevitable fame :)

Emerson & Ryan











images via EmersonMade

I'd pretty much die to be Emerson.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they just adorable? Love love love their aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...