Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, & it is only by this meeting that a new world is born"



Time & time again, I have found that surrounding yourself with those you love does make the sun shine brighter, & your world that much better.


I live by this mantra literally & figuratively.
I have an obsession with black & white photos --&
cannot live or work in a space where there aren't
photos of those I love surrounding me.  When life
gets a little too stressful, it's easy to revert back to
a time of pure bliss by looking at photos of happy
moments.  I couldn't be more thankful for the vast
library of happy moments with those that I love to
think back to in times of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...