Monday, October 25, 2010

Promise.To.Be.More.Diligent!!!

Yikess....I really need to get back into blogging! I wish I could say in the time that I have been on a vacation from this blog, life has changed drastically - but it hasn't!  I suppose digging deeper into that notion, I believe I live a happy, healthy, successful life ...so maybe I should be glad things aren't drastically different! 





LDW '10 (for those of you who aren't acronym saavy - Labor Day Weekend) was spent at the St. Lawrence River, 1000 Islands area in Upstate NY with my wonderful parents. 

We are so fortunate to be invited often to a sprawling palatial house that sits right on the river every year, with as you can see boasts- breathtaking views. It was so nice to get away & relax, drink copious amounts of wine, & eat til we could no longer move.  The nights often ended with late-night "dance parties" of which MY father was the ringleader.  What.A.Sight.

I find myself wishing there were more holiday 
weekends in the summer. Memorial Day, 4th of July,
& Labor Day just aren't enough, ... maybe I just crave more summertime parties ;-) 



*Photos compliments of my uncle, Mark Anderson













Big Dave & his beer of choice, Labatt Blue ... yumm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...