Thursday, May 28, 2009

Defying a reputation.

I am unfortunately the renowned owner of the title ‘worst cook in the history of humans’. I was born with anything BUT a green-thumb for cooking. As a matter of fact, I would say I have two BLACK thumbs, which is what most of my food turns out looking like. Dating a ‘foodie’ has made me experiment with my own tastes, and eventually…my horrendous cooking. Lo-and-behold, I’m not too bad anymore!

I have found cooking somewhat enjoyable, if not therapeutic, rather than a miserable chore I’d do anything to avoid. I’ll do my best to post recipes I have found to be incredibly easy (they are required to be if I’m expected to make them) as well as tasty (satisfying my beau who scrutinizes everything!).

Wish me luck & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...