Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA Fashion Wins

I was definitely entertained by last nights' VMA's. JayZ + Kanye's performance, Beyonce's baby bump, & Chris Brown's unbelievable dance moves.  Unfortunately I wasn't too impressed with the red (black) carpet looks. Beyonce was best dressed (& glowing!) in Lanvin, while I've never seen Selena Gomez look better. Who were your picks for the night?

Winning looks:
Love love love the color -wish she did more with her hair.
Just the right amount of detail & leg while remaining age appropriate.
 Pretty sure Taylor Lautner would look dapper wearing a potato sack.
 Foster The People - all so handsome.
 Demi Lovato - just a liiiiitle too boob-a-licious, but overall I like the dress.  Maybe she should've gone up half a size?
 Kim K in a gunmetal floor length backless gown.  Love.
 Tyler Hoechlin I may have added because he is a total babe.  TOTAL babe.  I think I'm in love??
Zoe Saldana in Barbara Bui. Boy does she need a cheeseburger. Do love the dress though!
 Maria Menounos in Amanada Wakeley. I love the double straps, but not sold on the large zipper down the front.
 Louise Roe in Tibi
photos via MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...